Monday, August 15, 2011

My Father On A Bicycle


Mr. Ho Ho Lim, my late father a suave young man then in 1951, on his gentleman bike.

I have never seen my father on a bicycle before so I was quite delighted to chance upon an old photograph of him on a ‘gentleman bike’ which was taken in 1951, five years before I was born; otherwise I can say that cycling is in my blood!

And I think it is a really cool photograph and he looks really cool. And I also think that he would be really proud of and supportive of me on this charity ride if he was still alive today. I miss you and mum, dad.

3 comments:

  1. Francis, we will support u full full!!! U bring pride to our society!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day your children will post a picture of you on a bicycle as what you did. and I bet they will be so proud of you ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wilson - thanks for the support!

    Jerome W - haha! that's a nice thought; thanks!

    ReplyDelete