Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sin Chew Daily - Saturday 24th September 2011

Josephine Ho (no relations) of Sin Chew Daily interviewed me with regards to the charity ride and her article appeared on Saturday the 24th of September 2011's edition.

Unfortunately I cannot read Chinese (shame on me!) even though I can understand very basic spoken Mandarin; so I can't really tell if I've been correctly quoted or otherwise. But thanks to Allen Liew (I don't know him) who alerted me by email on the same day that the web address was incorrect. After some deliberations, I thought that the best solution would be to create another website/blog using the incorrectly published address to direct people to this correct website! Brilliant right? ;-)
Note: Thanks to Chris Sim for pointing out to us that the above news is available on-line here in Sin Chew Daily's website. 

1 comment: