Saturday, November 19, 2011

Any Colours Except Red, Blue & Black!

I must confess that I've been feeling a little shaken after my crash last Sunday. I had the stitches on my lower chin removed this morning and although the swelling on my knees have healed a lot after the kinesio taping; it is still a little blue and back and so is the deltoid of my right arm. I'm fine and hope that all pains and aches will have subsided by the time I begin my ride in slightly over a week's time!

Oh! Thanks to a fellow cyclists who does spray paint and body repair works to motor vehicles; my Surly LHT have been repainted! It's now in a brighter and more cheery colour and more importantly it is now hi-vis to give me a little more confidence about safety in getting back on the saddle! Incidentally it also happens to be the official colour of the Federation of Sarawak Life Care Societies. Nice.

Oranges anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I had a bike a similar color a long time back. I liked the way it stood out.

    That looks like the Brooks saddle on my Raleigh.

    I hope you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete